Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meanderings

I'm on pause as of now due to class constraints. With my many projects completed this year a break isn't necessarily a bad thing. On a side note I am kind of sad I haven't heard anything from the person the Clemson baby blanket was for. I believe I get too incredible excited about my projects sometimes. I have 2 incomplete projects running at the moment. One is for my niece and is a blanket that I have been working on for nearly 6 months off and on. the other is an ordinary everyday scarf that I hope to finish soon with a hat to go along with it, but we will see.

I had a recent request for a Minnie Mouse hat. I've looked at the schematics and realize that it shouldn't take me long at all to complete. Like say one boring Saturday or a couple of week nights. Which is always awesome when you have time constraints.

At least for right now I am grounded for projects until I finish this paper due Monday. Politics, who writes about politics.

No comments: