Friday, August 27, 2010

Zombie shoes and such

So I found this really cool photos of shoes that were transformed into Zombie feet. (well painted to be more exact) I started thinking immediately, I can make these. I must admit finding supplies is going to be my largest hurdle. I have paint, skills, but it's going to be hard to find the right shoes to paint on. Any who. I haven't been working on crochet projects lately. I keep saying that it's too hot, and I have to study for classes, and procrastination is my favorite past time. The truth is I'm bored with it. At least for now any way. I have been scrap booking, but even that gets boring. Looking over and over past memories and trying to preserve. That is why in honor of the up coming holiday season (yes I mean Halloween) I have decided to attempt this wonder feat of creating Zombie feet. I will post photos and maybe even a tute later. That is if it turns out lovely.

No comments: