Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fingerless Gloves Galore


I've been on a fingerless glove making kick lately. Winter is coming and it is freezing in my office, so my logical reasoning is, I need a pair in every color. I went to Greenville, SC this past weekend and perused the lovely shops in downtown checking out the new trends and such when I came upon these lovely handmade fingerless gloves. Now, I had already began a pair for myself, after finding a pattern online that was extremely easy, but none the less these intrigued me. I can see how handmade items should cost more because love and work has gone into them, but for individuals like me, I look and say "hey I can make those" and I instantly go to work. I have so far made 3 1/2 pairs. I plan on making so many more because they are delightful. I will try and work up a pattern for them, but for now you can just watch this lady make a pair and see how it's done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWce01q3H_4


Happy Crocheting ~ B

No comments: