Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The End of Craft Fair Season


Craft fair season came and went so quickly that I didn't post anything for it. Part of me is sad because I don't think I had enough time to enjoy it and the rest is happy because crochet will not be dominating my life for a while. I am working on some holiday items and plan on updating my Etsy account with new and wonderful hats. I have been so lacking in getting that updated. At the end of the day all I have is excuses and a total lack of time.
I other news. I have decided to start my first craft challenge. Usually I just lurk on craft sites and dream about all of the items others have time to create, but this time I have decided to create one of my own. I am working on a Elf on the Shelf challenge though an artist's facebook pages. You can find her and the details here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deedras-Art/257639572940. She is a wonderful artist.

I am very particular about my crafting and I am not sold on my first elf. His name is Henry and I think his face is what is giving me fits. He was, however enjoyable to make. 

Still crafting away.
B

No comments: