Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ridiculous Hat Making Extravaganza






I am on a hat making craze. My friend Katie requested that I help her at a booth for Ocktober Fest in Asheville, NC this year and I have accepted. I have also received several inquiries and one order for theses hats. I need more ideas for hats though. I am pushing them out as fast as I can but I am short on ideas. I don't really want to copy what is already out there. I would like each and everyone to be original and unique. For now I have to settle on what I have seen and go from there. It is going to be a busy year with lots of exciting things. I have 2 mini vacations and one long vacation planned for my last year in my twenties and it is turning out to be an exciting year so far. Keep your fingers crossed. I just might make some cash off this big adventure.

4 comments:

CEM said...

Hat pics?

Frankenstein hat? zombie hat?

B said...

The Zombie hat is definitely coming soon. I didn't think about a Frankenstein hat, that could be a novel idea.

CEM said...

what about deadmau5???

B said...

That would be a mega large hat. At that point I might as well add Frank to the mix. lol