Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hats, Hats and more Hats




Despite my relentless headache today I am still in search of ideas for hats and gloves and such. I have made about 24 hats total now and I plan on making many more. Life is hectic though. You never know how much stuff you can accomplish in one day until you pressure yourself to do more than the usual amount. As quoted from a Empire Records "...There are 24 usable hours in everyday". Some of my recent hat ideas have been good, but I feel that there aren't any golden ones yet. I have made cupcakes, spiderman, monsters, animals and the like but I feel I am in need of the classic hats. The adults will require it I'm sure. In ever person there is a childish spirit but rarely after the age of 30 do you see anyone act on it. In lou of that I pledge to never give up my creative spirit...I will continue to watch cartoons, my friends. Because with out smiles and laughter the world is no longer a magical place.

No comments: