Monday, March 21, 2011

Up and Running ...Slowly

I've been creating a crap ton of logos and designs lately. I am by no means a professional, but I think I can take care of my own stuff for beginning business purposes. After all this isn't a profession but a hobby. I created some stuff for a 4x4 club I am a member of, knoxoffroad.com. I am looking into creating shirts for them among other things. If you care to take a look-sie its www.cafepress.com/landofbor3d.

Work and school keep me way busy these days. I am still on the hat making madness kick. My friend Katie talked me into working an October Fest craft show in Asheville, NC. In a nut shell we will both be debuting our crochet items for the public to gawk at and hopefully buy. I think, at least on my side, I just see this as a way to have fun with friends.

No comments: