Thursday, November 5, 2009


Tonight I will be working on the hat for the boa scarf. I'm not sure if the embellishments will be a bill with a belt or a bow.....I think this one seems more feminine, but I don't want it to go overboard because I also want it to look like a Christmas item. (it's designed to look Christmas-ie) I will post the hat when its finished with directions. Well directions for the embellishments anyway cause I already posted the instructions for the beanie hat. After this set I will probably do some kids stuff then most likely back to washcloths....I enjoy washcloths as a mind cleanser because they only take like 20 mins each. I can post directions for those as well I guess. I usually just do a granny square till it's big enough to be a washcloth. I think place mats would be a great change too. I don't see them taking much time either.

No comments: