Monday, May 3, 2010


Alright everyone. Here is my first finished knitted project. I would love to put an actual pattern on here but let's face it. I'm not really sure anyone would want to make this. So some things I've learned:
1- Knitting is way hard
2- Pearl stitch is ridiculously hard.
3- Knitting is no where near as forgiving as crochet.

It has been an experience and I plan on keeping up the practice so that I may get better, but for now I think the knit stitch is what I will be practicing until I get the hang of this two needle thing.

On another note I am still working on the Clemson baby blanket and it is coming along nicely. At the moment with exams I lack the time to keep up these projects, but amazingly enough I have completed two with in the last week or so and started a mixed color scarf. I will up load photos of that later too.

No comments: