Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Projects!1!



I'm working on a hush hush project. Well it's not really hush hush, but I think it's too cool to spoil before it is complete. It will be awesome (insert teaser..lol). I am truly excited about this one!!

On to other businesses. I am still working on the Clemson baby blanket which is taking a hella long time and too much concentration and skill. Gotta love a challenge. The work is tedious, I think it will be worth it in the end. Hopefully it will bring some happiness to the parents or at the very least the kid.

I have recently completed a scarf for my niece for a present. Not sure when I will give it to her but I think it was a rather awesome idea since she is such a colorful person. This scarf was all knitted with a fuzzy, color splash yarn I found at hobby lobby. I think it turned out rather well. (photo listed)

I haven't been cooking anything interesting this week. I am wrapped up, so to speak, with theses projects and trying to finish them in record time.

No comments: