Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thoughts and Processes


I've been trying to concentrate lately on knitting, but I keep getting drawn back to crochet.

I've been dabbling a little lately in clothes. I wish I was better at following patterns. So far I have made one really ugly slipper. (picture posted). I crocheted this little beauty. There is only one, so all one legged people who would like to purchase this one shoe, come and get it.

As of right now I am working on one knitted scarf (photo posted below), the Clemson baby blanket, and a quilted blanket that I have bee working on for my niece for many months now (photo also below). I loose focus with one project and create another. This way, not so boring. On the down side, I haven't completed so many projects this year. I hope to finish the Clemson blanket soon so that I may move on again. These never ending hobbies.

I saw some great shirts and buttons at this website displaying my craft in honor (http://shop.cafepress.com/Crochet?cmp=fb_Crochet&utm_medium=display&utm_source=facebook). So, check these out :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job :) I don't knit or crochet, but my mother and grandmother do.