Monday, October 3, 2011

New Designs Comming Right Up!

This past weekend was my very first craft fair and it was a success. It had a slow start, but at the end I think all individuals involved were satisfied. I will give a piece of advice to anyone who plans on putting their art out for all to see. Don't take anything personally. Not everyone has your vision. With that being said I will move on to bigger and better things.

I have a few orders for fall and some will be more challenging than others. Keep your eyes pealed for a Deadmu5 hat, a baby Yoda, lady Angry Bird and a piano hat. These are special orders and things that I working on designing now. I will post photos as soon as they are finished.

A special thanks to all customers who came to purchase from us while we were at Oktoberfest in Old Fort NC. You made Katie and I very proud of our work.

~B

No comments: