Thursday, October 27, 2011

Omnomnom...Zombies

Today's topic, Zombie Apocalypse. What would you have in your Z-Day protection kit? When first aid and food are a given, what else should come into play?

A special place has remained in my heart for zombies since childhood. I have always had a fascination with Halloween and zombies seem to the the only creatures (except evil people) that extend past the "day of dead." I have been working on zombie disguises, hats, shoes and the like, for sometime. I have mainly focused on adult wear. These are zombie disguises act as a kind of camouflage in case you feel the need to hunt. As silly as it may seem this among other forms of art are a focus to release my creative energy.

Last night I began building a baby zombie hat. I know some of the adults out there are too "grown up" to placed this kind of thing on their child, but I must say people surprise me with their need for individuality. I have had requests for multiple interesting hats from zombie, Yoda, and The Punisher to Deadmau5 and the list keeps coming. I love the creative ideas and will continue to support all.

Now back to your reguarly scheduled program,
~B

No comments: